Patient Support Coordinator (AM Shift)
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
You will play an instrumental role in providing support for 98point6 patients and clinicians. As part of our clinical operations team, you will be assisting in our 24/7 nationwide operations of a fast-paced virtual health clinic, while ensuring our services are provided in accordance with 98point6 policies and procedures, as well as regulatory requirements. You will be working closely with the clinical team to ensure a positive patient experience and commitment to results. The hours of this position are anticipated to be Monday through Friday, 5 am-1 pm PST, however, flexibility is required as our clinic continues to grow and scale.
- Support clinicians with tasks such as prior authorizations, prescription refills, ordering labs, resulting labs, direct patient follow-up regarding care or condition and identifying needed resources
- Deliver quality customer service that is consistent with 98point6 policies and procedures
- Adapt and perform effectively in a continuously changing environment and occasional difficult situations
- Work closely with clinical operations, clinical research, product and commercial teams to provide comprehensive support to patients via externally-facing tools and resources
- Assist in continuous process improvement projects to ensure support and resources for patients and clinicians are met
- 1-2+ years in a fast-paced medical office setting handling a high volume of patient care and administrative work
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a primary care or outpatient clinic setting
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 5 am-1 pm PST, with flexibility as needed
- Medical Assistant certification preferred
- Self-motivated person with an ability to multitask and adapt to changing business requirements
- Succinct and professional written/verbal communication
- Superior attention to detail
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.