Premier Support Engineer at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:14 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
We are seeking customer obsessed individuals with technology support and customer facing experience, to provide complex support services for the Outreach Platform. Reporting to the Premier Support Manager, this individual will work closely with customers in the Premier Support program, Customer Success Managers, and field delivery personnel to provide mission critical support, operational maintenance, and premium support services. This position is an integral part of Outreach's long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment where customer empathy and obsession are keys to success.
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented Outreach, responding to and resolving customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide operational and technical support to technical field delivery personnel.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills to solve complex issues and promote best practices
- Work with the product management and development organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Outreach product suite.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide end user training as appropriate.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills - we work with people first and problems second
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Leverage domain knowledge and deep product skills to quickly gain an understanding of the intent of a delivered solution.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed
Business Domain Focus
- Basic understanding of general sales workflows with regards to SFDC and how sales people use SFDC to function.
- Working knowledge of SFDC
- 5+ yrs of technical support, system implementation or SI consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent
- This position will be based in our office in Seattle, WA
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description