The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Preview Program Manager
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a Global Program Manager for Preview, you will work to bring customer insights to the light to influence the direction of Experience Management (XM). You will bring together individuals across the organization from Engineering, Product Management, User Experience, Professional Services, Customer Success, Marketing, and both internal and external Preview participants to ensure we ship the best product possible for our customers and tell compelling customer stories.
Expectations for Success
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a Program Manager who has customer empathy, technical acumen and experience in driving cross-functional projects.
As a Program Manager on the Qualtrics Preview Program, you will work to bring customer insights to the light to influence the direction of Experience Management (XM). You will bring together individuals across the organization from Engineering, Product Management, User Experience, Professional Services, Customer Success, Marketing and both internal and external participants to ensure we ship the best product possible for our customers and tell compelling customer stories.
A successful candidate will be an experienced individual contributor who excels at dealing with ambiguity and is capable of operating at all levels. They will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do.
The successful candidate will:
- Be comfortable with learning and discussing new technologies
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to plan for bringing feature enhancements to customers
- Raise visibility of customer sentiment to improve product
- Identify opportunities to tell compelling customer stories to generate Marketing pipeline
- Work with Preview Team on communicating updates to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Drive communications in support of a strong preview community to scale Qualtrics launch and release efforts
- Have experience with communications and leading cross-organizational meetings
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4 year degree
- 4-5 years of project management experience.
- Track record of successful customer engagement and relationship building.
- History of implementing large scale projects or programs
- Deliver projects on time and with a bias toward prioritization driving organizational outcomes
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally
- Ability to solve problems and think on their feet while engaging with team to solve problems collectively
- Comfortable navigating and building relationship across complex organizations
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments
- Excellent communication and planning skills
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories