Product Support Supervisor
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a client-focused team environment, where you get to use your excellent leadership and customer service skills to help others? Are you passionate about technology, operational excellence, data-driven decisions, and inspiring teams to deliver world-class support? Are you a customer-focused self-starter, with excellent communication and listening skills, with a passion for leading teams to deliver high customer satisfaction? If so, we want to talk with you!
We are seeking a Product Support Supervisor to join our Customer Experience and Software Products Leadership teams. As the Product Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading, and supporting a team of individuals who deliver world-class support to HomeAway Software’s B2B technical partners and professional property managers. In this role, you will be responsible for all facets of the team including coaching, performance management, career development and process/team improvements.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience in tech support or customer support. Experience working within a B2B software business preferred. Internet, property management, or travel industry experience useful.
- Expertise in troubleshooting software, integration, and API issues is a plus.
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Atlassian products (Jira & Confluence) and Salesforce
- Consistent track record of delivering great customer satisfaction in complex, rapidly-changing environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and consulting skills
- Understanding of standard business practices related to customer support operations
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work to continuously meet multiple project deadlines with high quality
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for managing support team’s overall performance and professional development through regular performance feedback and coaching.
- Proactively communicate with Product Support Manager regarding work flow, staffing issues/performance, and customer experience items including knowledge management and operations
- Support team by answering questions, giving feedback and providing mentorship on team issues.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics and reporting to make sure defined productivity and customer satisfaction service levels are met, and address issues quickly when they are not.
- Advocate for process and product changes that improve customer experience and innovate toward simplicity.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise across functional areas of responsibility including processes, policies, and products.
- Special projects as designated by management.
- Lead by example and work in queues a minimum of 25% of work day to maintain subject matter expertise and support service level goals.
- Carry out performance measurement (Quality Audits), CSAT scores/feedback, general monitoring, and evaluation of all agents and operators to improve the teams' efficiency.
- Provide feedback to team members in 1:1 at least twice per month.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and questions within required time frame; assist team with de-escalation of calls in real time as needed.
- Coordinate training for new hires and existing staff; participate in the delivery of training.
Location: This role is based in Austin, TX.
Travel: Up to 5% within North America
Benefits & Perks:
- • Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- • Competitive salary.
- • Annual target bonus or commission.
- • Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- • Paid vacation and sick time.
- • Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- • Free snacks and beverages.
- • Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- • Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- • Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- • Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- • Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.