RN Care Coordinator
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
We are looking for an RN Care Coordinator with a population health focus and a drive to provide an exceptional experience to our patients. You will partner with the Director of Population Health and clinical operations team to develop our population health strategy and operational workflows targeting rising-risk and at-risk patients in order to deliver comprehensive care coordination. In short, you will play a critical role on our team and in the success of our company.
- Provide diagnostic screenings, chronic condition management, complex care coordination, patient education and wellness promotions
- Coordinate care for patients with 98point6 physicians, outside providers and additional resources or care team members
- Develop comprehensive care management plans and engage patients
- Use motivational interviewing and behavioral coaching to assist our rising-risk and at-risk patients with making behavioral and lifestyle changes
- Clinical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting physicians with lab results, prescription refills, clinical patient follow-ups, medication reconciliations and triage
- Work with cross-functional teams to inform product development
- Support the implementation of an integrated practice management system
- RN licensure required
- 7+ years of nursing experience required
- Demonstrated population health experience required
- Demonstrated care management or care coordination experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
- Comfortable working with technology
- Ability to be flexible and pivot easily when needed
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.