Senior Data Analyst, Security at ExtraHop
As a Data Analyst within the ExtraHop Customer Success organization, you will be responsible for driving context, relevance and resolution for Detections found within our customer’s data. You will work directly with customers to provide them the information they need to solve real world problems while furthering their adoption of our product. As part of a growing team, you will be asked to drive the form and function of the current offerings and identify opportunities for new services lines to help our customers.
- Understand security attacks and detections in depth
- Investigate detections and execute playbooks to analyze threats in real customer networks
- Gather information to present back to the customer; written and verbally
- Drive incremental improvements to ExtraHop’s service offerings and overall adoption
- Identify opportunities for new service offerings in the security space
- Train and mentor new Analysts
- Work collaboratively with Engineering & Sales teams
- BS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 5 years of industry experience in computer networking and security; solid understanding of complexities of modern IT environments (on-prem and cloud)
- Experience in working directly with customers; understanding their security needs and inventing solutions that solve their problems
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to engage in technical discussions
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of network protocols
- Experience working with security frameworks such as NIST, MITRE and CIS
- Relevant security certification
- Experience as a team lead
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.