Senior Operations Analyst - Contact Center at Assurance
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Attention to Detail: When determining where, and how, millions of calls are sent to our users the smallest discrepancy can be the key to unlocking huge gains in efficiency. You can look at data and see anomalies and make decisions based off your knowledge.
- Problem Solving and Curiosity: You identify problems and opportunities, can prioritize rigorously, and find solutions. You roll up your sleeves and get down to business. You can map out the 2nd and 3rd order effects and are not satisfied with what you find on the surface.
- Data oriented: SQL knowledge is desired - write SQL queries to collect, organize, analyze the vast amounts of data within our databases. You can also assess qualitative data to ensure team members have the insights required to make decisions.
- Communication: For both internal and external users, sharing information is a must. Whether it be for tools, processes, best practices, or features; you train others, educate others, and document every step of the way.
- Storytelling: You can articulate points that are compelling, articulate, and concise so you get buy-in to decide how/where to iterate. Plus, you write beautiful stories to go into developer sprints.
- Learning & Growth: You know that learning never stops. You are hungry to learn quickly and constantly.
- Experience: 5 years+ in Operations Analyst role or similar position.