Senior Research Manager at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
In this role, you will be part of the growing Qualtrics market research community that helps some of the world’s top minds take their research to the next level. Whether you’re speaking with a tenured professor or a chief marketing officer, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to our clients’ most difficult research needs. An analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and deep and broad expertise in research methods, including product and brand research, are necessary to ensure that our clients receive exceptional support they deserve.
The Research Manager plays a pivotal role during the entire lifecycle of our most impactful research projects for our most strategically important clients.
- Ensure a successful launch by selecting the appropriate research methodology to meet the client’s research objectives.
- Develop (or assist in the development) of the research instrument using Qualtrics technology platform. Work with clients to design survey instruments that meet their research objectives and conform to best practices in survey methodology
- Work closely with internal and external resources to ensure successful execution of the fieldwork and data collection.
- Review the collected data and create (or oversee creation) of the analysis and reporting that provides meaningful insights to the sponsoring client.
- Share final analysis with the client and ensure they can take accurate action on resulting recommendations.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years within the custom Market Research industry
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of product, brand, and advertising research methodologies
- Experience leading the entire lifecycle of complex research projects (from design through analysis)
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a software) industry
- Experience with Qualtrics XM platform