Senior Success Consultant - Seattle
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps - the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 75% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Client Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on client retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Client Success Associate who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 2-4 years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing a phenomenal job when your clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
|Mike Treiser is Customer Success Manager in Qualtrics’ Provo, Utah office. He holds a BS in Economics with minors in BA and Entrepreneurship from the University of Florida. Prior to Qualtrics, Mike worked at Deloitte Consulting as an Analyst and a Consultant. Mike describes Qualtrics in three words... Keeping people first. Read more about Mike's story to see a day in the life of a current CSM.|
A Day in the Life
- Drive Client Success in the Mid-market Business Segment
- Develop relationships with influential users in a client organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of 75-100 mid-market client accounts and consult clients in their journey to increase research volume and quality through their adoption of Qualtrics
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement standard methodologies in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that clarify client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Raise critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater happiness and dedication among our clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and find opportunities for growth
- Motivate our clients to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations