Senior Trainer at ExtraHop
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun.
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver blended online/onsite training offerings.
- Travel approximately 50-70% of the time (US and International).
- Assist in refining existing curriculum into repeatable programs for delivery to both internal and external ExtraHop technical professionals.
- Assist in iterative maintenance of all training material.
- Collaborate with support staff to identify new training opportunities.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline such as information technology, computer science, business, or engineering
- Charisma and a passion for promoting cutting edge technology
- 5+ years experience delivering high-quality technical training
- Professional presentation skills including the ability to deliver in-depth technical content with enthusiasm
- Knowledge of the instructional design process
- Strong technical writing skills
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- IT Operational experience
- Knowledge of “wire data” including application protocols
- Ability to learn complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Client-focused attitude and experience as a customer advocate
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services including application performance, troubleshooting, and networking basics a plus
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law