Services Enablement Manager
Smartsheeters truly stand out! It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership enables an environment that promotes personal and professional growth, as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
We’re looking for an individual contributor with a talent for implementing tools and programs that solve problems at scale across our Solution Services teams.
The ideal Services Enablement Manager will work to develop customer-facing programs, improve processes, analyze data and implement internal programs that enable our Solution Implementation Managers to execute effectively in the areas of user engagement, solution building and developing a strong customer experience through implementation. This individual will also be working to ensure a strong level of visibility and communication across teams within the organization.
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Ops, Sales, CS, Product Development, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc.) to ensure the programs being created are consistent with other organizational initiatives
- Provide ongoing governance of customer programs via communication and status reports to key stakeholders
- Create and implement scalable solutions and programs that work in a fast growing company
- Support the development and logistics of services packages for new products
- Enable training of team members of new products and functionality
- Work with Support and Product teams to ensure customer feedback is captured and realized into new operational processes
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets and programs within the Services team
- Drive problems to resolution with minimal management oversight
- Act as the “resource librarian” for customer-facing assets shared by SIM’s, and own, develop and refine scalable processes for new employee onboarding
- Maintain customer-facing assets and programs for accuracy and relevance. Identify gaps and make recommendations for elimination of low-value tools
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in change management, process improvement and/or business operations
- Experience in Professional Service delivery, Customer Success, Sales or Sales support
- Proven communicator with exceptional written, verbal and storytelling skills
- Strong Project Management skills (PMP certified preferred)
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Experience using Smartsheet
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Tableau
- Experience with marketing, design and using marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Yesware
- Proven ability to use data analysis to inform the development of programs and procedures
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Consistently demonstrates an ability to be honest, authentic, driven, innovative, and supportive
- Ability to identify gaps proactively
- Self-starter with proven professional problem-solving skills
- Ability to derive business benefits or improvement opportunities from analysis of technical data
- Be able to work with a minimal amount of direction/supervision
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for excellence in Services
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Experience in change-management or leading process improvement initiatives
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.