Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on intelligence so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari’s software leverages machine learning and AI technologies to deliver actionable insights from a company’s spend and procurement data and easily visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a clean, user-friendly interface. Customers realize cost savings, areas of compliance improvement, and effectively manage supplier risk that is often hidden within millions of data points and takes hours of manpower and clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for clients such as Nordstrom, Fox Corp, and Zillow, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started. We’re aiming to “share the wealth” by providing businesses with the tools to reduce spend, mitigate risk and increase compliance, and we need your help!
Suplari is seeking a talented Customer Success Manager to work on our customer success team at our downtown Seattle office HQ.
Do you like focusing on challenging problems and finding creative solutions? Would you like to help create something that makes a difference? Do you like to be part of a fast-growing company and be able to put your mark on something early? Do you enjoy working directly with customers and helping them achieve success? In this unique customer-facing Customer Success Manager role, you will leverage your expertise working with large, complex sets of data and project manage a team of data analysts to ensure that our enterprise partners are effectively onboarded and happy with their experience using the Suplari platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging with Suplari’s Enterprise customers to deeply understand their goals, objectives and priorities and helping them achieve business success with the Suplari platform
- Working with your customer stakeholders throughout the onboarding and ongoing subscription phases of the engagement to ensure they are trained on Suplari, receiving the latest releases of the system and guiding them on best practices to ensure success with Suplari
- Supporting your customers to help expand the usage of Suplari over multiple roles and business functions
- Interacting with a variety of Enterprise companies extracting and integrating their data into Suplari, discovering insights, and working with engineering to automate these discoveries
- Working with a team of Data Analysts to ensure the customer data received is complete, clean and that the customer data will light us in Suplari accurately.
- Collaborating with our account manager and product teams to ensure the successful onboarding of new customers to the Suplari platform
- Acting as a voice of the customer with the product and technology teams to ensure our product roadmap is aligned with the needs of the customer.
- Assisting the sales and marketing teams with building compelling and competitive business cases for prospects and giving guidance on how Suplari’s customers are using Suplari in new and exciting ways.
What to bring:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in positions that require auditing financial accounts, working with spend analysis, reviewing financial results, forecasting, and/or budgeting for Fortune 2000 companies
- 2+ years’ experience consulting or working within a procurement, finance, supply chain, analytics or accounts payable team
- 2+ years’ experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools and experience with Excel advanced functions
- You can quickly establish credibility and good relationships with a variety of financial and procurement professionals both internally at Suplari or with your customers
- You have critical attention to detail and strong analytical thinking skills.
- You are great at wrangling enterprise data with existing tools but you are more excited by the opportunity to help build something better
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are giddy when you get to work directly with customers to help them find better solutions to their current processes
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
Location and other info:
- This position will be located in the Seattle area
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position
Suplar is an Equal Opportunity Employer!