Systems Administrator at Expedia Group
eCP Portfolio Management, System Administrator
At Expedia Group, careers have no borders. We are here to help knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible, and in doing so, ultimately bring the world within closer reach. We believe our success can make the world a better place. We offer the unrivaled opportunity to work across multiple, global travel brands, all while building the most advanced technology in the industry.
Do you have a passion for working in highly dynamic team? Do you love challenges? Do you like to continuously learn? Then we will provide you a platform to grow, thrive and succeed with us in Expedia’s eCommerce Platform (eCP) team. Bring your passion, skills, experience and enthusiasm as we have an opening for a highly skilled Systems Administrator like you to be part of our eCP Portfolio team to manage and support the Enterprise PPM tool, Clarity.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for system performance analysis, system process management, integration monitoring, system reporting and responding to network issues
- Identify and solve complex systems administration issues
- Work with tier 3 support and development teams. Summarize key elements of a technical problem and assign cases to internal and external partners as necessary.
- Identify potential solutions to resolve and prevent future service interruptions.
- Build operational policies and procedures for successfully running and maintaining daily system operations
- Clearly document maintenance and support procedures for routine tasks to leverage internal cross-team support
- Track and measure against required business processes to maintain service levels, compliance and operational efficiencies.
- Support all aspects of daily operational activities including account and resource management, timesheet processing and upgrades
- Maintain technical business relationship with PPM vendor
- Adhere to SOX requirements
Who you are:
- Demonstrated success with IT Portfolio Management
- Experience with business requirements elicitation and definition
- Experience with Portfolio/Project management
- Demonstrated skills with Data and Financial Analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presenting)
- Proven ability to prioritize workloads and to manage multiple priorities with critical deadlines
- 5-7 years Systems Administration and IT Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent preferred
- Experience Managing technology upgrade and implementation projects
- Experience with PPM processes, methodologies and reporting preferred
- Experience with the CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management tool or similar products used for time tracking, resource management and project management
- Experience maintaining business relationships with external vendors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Project, Visio
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.