Do you have a track record of helping others achieve success with technology? Do you love the sense of accomplishment you receive when a client has an “Aha” moment? Better yet, do you have a sense of pride when you identify and triage complex technical challenges? Then Dropbox is looking for you!
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to help our customers get the most out of our products and services. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will help resolve technical issues for our customers using one or more of our products, often in conjunction with other software products including: Salesforce, Oracle cloud applications, HubSpot, Zapier, Google apps, and more.
This is a customer-facing role and you should demonstrate both interpersonal and communication skills in addition to technical problem-solving skills. You should also be adept at communicating and working with an audience with varying technical abilities.Responsibilities
- Assist customers in using, configuring and integrating our products via phone, chat, email, and screen share
- Work with and support domain-specific languages and applications
- Troubleshoot bugs and work with Product and Engineering teams to effectively prioritize and manage resolution
- Document and share customer feedback and feature requests with Product and Engineering teams to aid in development priorities
- Partner with Sales to resolve customer concerns
- Document processes and procedures; craft help center resources and standard operating procedures where needed
- Increase customer happiness and retention by meeting and exceeding customer support service levels
- Assist our customers in navigating and implementing our products
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work
- You have 2+ years of experience working in Technical Support.
- You possess strong analytical and critical problem-solving skills.
- You can quickly identify root causes through effective questioning strategies.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating to determine solutions.
- You enjoy giving and receiving feedback.
- You can adapt to change and grow with the business.
- Salesforce administrator experience is ideal but not required. You know your way around Salesforce and have dabbled with administrative features.
- You have good judgment and can maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.