ExtraHop Networks is seeking an expert in networking and attack tools to build out ExtraHop’s Threat Research division. We collect massive amounts of network data and are looking for effective way to detect malware on the wire. We are seeking an experienced engineer who can research malware; how it operates on the network and specific behaviors.
You must also have a passion for helping others understand the complexities of modern network security and laugh in the face of dangerous attackers intent on breaking the security of networks.
- Setup network equipment to build a scalable, secure and sustainable malware research system.
- Understand and be able to run network attack tools.
- Work with other engineers to categorize specific network behavior of malware.
- Work with a collaborative, dedicated and seasoned team of engineers.
- Understand network protocols.
- Spread your security subject matter expertise through the organization.
- Network security experience
- Malware threat analysis and research
- Deep understanding of network protocols
- Knowledge of how to build secure networks
- BSEE or BSCS or higher or applicable experience
- Current US work authorizaiton
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with cross-compiling linux build systems and how to optimize them
- Experience with customers; understanding their security needs and inventing solutions that solve their problems
- Low-level understanding of ethernet, TCP/IP and the OSI model
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Experience with Software dev lifecycle security
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law