Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Stackline team as the Vice President, Professional Services for Stackline. You will oversee the company’s professional services teams that are responsible for leading our consumer brands consulting relationships. In this role, our teams partner with brand key stakeholders to use the power of Stackline in order to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses. Vice President, Professional Services will be responsible for the strategic and operational elements of the Stackline Consulting and Strategic Insights teams.
This role can be based in Seattle, Minneapolis or remote.
- Develop the strategy behind growing the organization and build on its operational excellence while aligning to the larger Go to Market (GTM) initiatives
- Manage and coordinate delivery of billable professional services to foster meaningful client relationships
- Provide strong leadership, guidance and management to continuously improve service levels, process controls and employee engagement
- Mentor the team to effectively communicate with clients to assist and guide them through how to best utilize Stackline’s products
- Collaborate with senior leaders and business subject matter experts at Stackline and at our brand clients
- Foster highly effective working relationships with the Sales and Success teams to drive a world-class customer experience and advisory services
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible business experience in management consulting and/or analytics consulting
- History of success working in and managing consulting or professional services teams
- Meaningful problem-solving ability with strategic focus on impacting client return on investment
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS sales world; including identifying customer pain points and delivering solutions
- Proven track record of operational excellence (KPIs, productivity tracking, process improvement, etc.)
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects
- Excellent communication skills with a strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing P&L for global services
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment
- Experience in selling professional services
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.