VP, Customer Success Strategy and Program Management
The VP of Customer Success Strategy & Program Management will partner closely with the Vice President of Revenue Strategy & Operations, the Sr. Vice President of Success, the CRO, and other members of the Success and SBO teams to deliver best in class Customer Success, Support and Professional Services operations. This individual will build a team which supports both the strategy and programs across the support, customer success, and professional services team. They will be responsible for working with the global Success leadership team to develop a consistent and aligned strategy across the success organization - and build out the operational processes, programs and capabilities to deliver on the strategy. They will be responsible for partnering with the success leadership team to identify areas of inefficiency, high effort experiences and building recommendations to drive improvement in those areas. This individual will create improved business performance as well as a strong, cohesive team that can scale into the future.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Build out the required systems. processes and Programs to drive efficiency and profitability for the success organization
- Develop and manage the strategy to support our post sale customer experience and drive adoption with value realization.
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Ops, Success, Sales) to ensure the programs being created are synchronous with company wide initiatives
- Develop innovation that allows for increased retention and expansion
- Work with our BI team to automate leading indicators and create exception reporting for use by the teams
- Manage the content that the teams use and develop methods to continually update
- Manage a team that executes the methodologies that we utilize within our Professional Services team.
- Develop a voice of the customer program that encompasses all post and pre-sales teams
- Work with Marketing to develop consistent customer marketing programs, community and thought leadership.
- Develop and manage the Brand for our Customer Success organization.
- Work with customers to understand what impacts their business and incorporate learnings into our programs
- Influence all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Work with support and product teams to ensure customer feedback is captured and realized into new operational processes.
- Develop a proficiency in the product capabilities and sales process best practices
- MBA or equivalent (Preferred)
- 5+ yrs experience working alongside or directly positioned in a VP or executive level role such as VP of Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Revenue/Marketing Strategy & Operations
- Experience in a strategic or operational role within sales, customer success, professional services
- Experience in SaaS and fast growth tech
- Track record of creating and delivering high profile strategic projects and programs within a business while leading cross-functional, global teams
- Experience managing and leading high-performing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a continually changing environment where you would need to adjust strategies and realign priorities
- Experience with Success technology stack (Gainsight, Salesforce, FinancialForce, etc.)
- Proven success in both collaborative and independent work environment
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description