Associate Product Manager - Clean Energy
EagleView is seeking an energetic Associate Product Manager focused on Clean Energy to help grow and expand our clean energy product suite as part of the Product Strategy team based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters. This role is an entry level position that can evolve to a career path as a Product Manager at EagleView.
EagleView uses remote data derived from proprietary high-resolution imagery to support clean energy development from lead generation and sale through the operations and maintenance system lifecycle. We are looking for a talented candidate who intuitively understands the opportunities in the clean energy sector and is committed to working with a team to turn that understanding into action.
We are a growing technology company backed by two of the top private equity companies in the world. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding and defining the development priorities and technical requirements for new products.
- Actively engage customers and key stakeholders, define business requirements and keep all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Translate product roadmap into detailed requirements.
- Develop PRFAQs, Business Requirements and other key product documentation.
- Help propose new solutions based on customer input, surveys, imaginative interpretation of user needs, market needs analysis, and known technological solutions.
- Keep informed on market changes to identify new opportunities to enhance or develop products.
- Coordinate with the Engineering, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to bring new product features to market.
- Contribute to both annual and quarterly product roadmaps.
EagleView strongly believes in mentorship and development, and we are looking for someone who comes to work wanting to learn, grow and contribute. The Associate Product Manager will be working as part of a larger product team and will be expected to learn quickly, collaborate with the team, take personal initiative, and ask questions when necessary. Your team will rely on you both for your unique perspective and for your hard work and personal responsibility as a team player. Successful candidates will be:
- Entrepreneurial with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Comfortable thinking about issues from different perspectives and sharing those thoughts with the team.
- Seeking mentorship within a growing Product Management team.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Agile and adaptable and thrive on change.
- Able to develop proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Previous experience and/or a clearly defined passion for clean energy highly preferred.
- Up to two years previous experience in a product role, business analyst, or related field.
- Bachelor's (BA or BS) in business, computer science, energy or related field preferred.
- Certification for Pragmatic Marketing, ProductGroup280, Scrum Product Owner or similar preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of software development, software as a service and mobile applications preferred but not required.
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
EagleView® offers competitivepay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career ina fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiariesare committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create greatopportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA.Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.