Associate Product Manager, Real-World Data at Navigating Cancer
Associate Product Manager, Real-World Data (RWD)
At Navigating Cancer, our mission is to improve the lives of cancer patients and those who care for them. We enable oncology clinics to provide personalized, efficient care to every patient by providing relevant educational materials, giving the whole care team visibility to patient issues and needs, and delivering useful insights so that care teams can identify and resolve gaps in care. Through our platform, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and needs.
Our company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
As an Associate Product Manager for Navigating Cancer, you will apply your deep curiosity and passion for improving patient outcomes as you collaborate with other product managers, our clinical experts, our commercial team, and engineering leads to execute on a variety of data product and other product initiatives. You will seek out and interpret customer and data insights; define, scope, and validate product priorities; and deliver and measure successful solutions to our clinic customers and patients.
Most importantly, this role provides the opportunity to scale up a new business line at Navigating Cancer with the potential for significant ownership and internal/external exposure while receiving guidance and support from healthcare product and data leaders.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Execute on data product priorities to support company initiatives such as building RWD products leveraging Patient-Reported Outcomes and other data sets for leading biopharma and strategic partners and/or building structured and usable data sets for internal consumption
- Work with other product leaders, product marketing, business development managers, clinical experts, and executives to understand customer needs and opportunities, validate potential solutions, and support the effective rollout of new capabilities
- Partner with development and product leadership, sales, and executives to coordinate the day-to-day operations of analyst and data science team with the partnership of the Director of Product for RWD
- Translate product priorities, business objectives, and customer learning into defined user stories, recommend priorities to drive overall business success, and engage with project and engineering teams to develop and deliver your solutions on time and budget
- 2+ years of product/ data analyst experience in healthcare (preferably healthcare data)
- 1+ years of SQL experience in clinical / EMR data
- Flexible “roll up your sleeves” style with the agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with fluid initiatives and priorities
- Strong communication skills that facilitate presenting and communicating information in a clear and compelling manner
- Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming healthcare technology company while improving the lives of cancer patients
- An entrepreneurial attitude and excitement to build a new product offering
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with colleagues, customers, and stakeholders
- Understanding and experience with agile/scrum development methodologies
- BA/BS degree is required.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of the medical terminologies, messaging standards, healthcare coding systems such as HL7, FHIR etc.
- Basic knowledge of Python and other data science tools
Why Work Here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work every day. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute daily to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full time; work may be completed remotely or in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a fantastic work environment. Come join our team and make a difference!
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.