Associate Product Manager
EagleView is seeking an energetic Associate Product Manager as part of the Product Strategy team based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters. This role in an entry level position which leads to a career path as a Product Owner or Product Manager at EagleView.
We are a fast-paced technology company backed by one of the top private equity companies in the world. In this role, you will be responsible for driving and defining the development priorities and technical requirements for new products.
- Translate product roadmap into detailed requirements.
- Assist gathering effort on Epics as needed - consulting with product management, implementations, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Assist with the elaboration of Epics, themes and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Research customers' business practices and needs relative to new features and modules.
- Help propose new solutions based on customer input, surveys, imaginative interpretation of user needs, market needs analysis, and known technological solutions.
- Monitor competitors' activities to determine possible future directions.
- Contribute to both annual and quarterly product roadmaps.
- Assist with business cases for new products.
- Create and/or maintain appropriate product documentation in Aha!
- Conduct research on market opportunities, product analytics and other topics as directed.
- Take action to drive issues to resolution.
- Actively engage customers and key stakeholders to drive business requirements definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Exhibit responsiveness and willingness to "go the extra mile" to achieve important goals.
- Report regularly on performance against key business metrics.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Ability to become a thought leader. Willing to receive mentorship.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes fast and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Bachelor's (BA or BS) in business, computer science, GIS or related field preferred.
- Up to two years previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field.
- Certification for Pragmatic Marketing, ProductGroup280, Scrum Product Owner or similar preferred but not required.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar).
- Working knowledge of software development, software as a service and mobile applications.
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.