Data Analytics Product Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
As the Data Analytics Product Owner, you will develop and drive the product roadmap for these experiences working closely with key stakeholders across the organization, including key customer and partner organization stakeholders, customer analytics team, enterprise wide data teams, user research, UX, and development teams across the company. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a track record of delivering at scale and passionate about how the right analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence can fuel the premier customer experience.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a Data Analytics Product Manager to help us build our leading customer experience platform. The ideal candidate can lead, design and gain cross functional alignment across enterprise wide data but also love jumping into the data. This candidate would work closely with the rest of the product team to innovate and design the customer experience.
- Design, build and support the Customer Marketing Analytics products by assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the information in a user-friendly way to the stakeholders: Marketing Customer and Brand experience organization, cross functional users across the company, and the leadership team.
- Develop solutions and provide thought leadership on campaign Customer analytics
- Create customer/user scenarios for recommendations throughout the customer success platform
- Decide how data and insights should be surfaced to customers including designing the experience feedback loops, training the recommendation models
- Lead development team to implement the data models
- Work very closely with the IT Enterprise Data Analytics team to develop the models and build out integrations out
- Work with a cross functional development team to create a new innovative customer experience platform
- Partner with Customer Success Leaders, Platform Leaders, Product Business Unit Leaders, IT Enterprise Data Analytics, IT Customer Experience Team and other groups company wide
- Own the digital taxonomy, customer telemetry for our platform, contact and content signals and definitions
- Own the front-end analytics and user loops required to increase engagement
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics from a product management, Business Intelligence, statistics, data science, and/or data management
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share what are the possibilities of Customer Analytics and cultivate interest amongst stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience as an agile product manager, product owner, or scrum master preferred
- Preferred knowledge with customer/contact relationship management, marketing automation tools and platforms.
- A scrappy self-starter with a steadfast commitment to quality
- Plus building premier user focused experiences on mobile, web across consumer entertainment, gaming, e-commerce, fitness, etc. preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.