ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the focal point of contact & coordination for customer programs & events with Product Success, including customer onboarding/closed loop tracking for customer programs
- Develop a deep understanding on customer use cases and success outcomes
- Establish a trusted / strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across your accounts, and BU colleagues
- Build a strong base of referenceable customers and contacts within your assigned portfolio
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization and help provide reference to new opportunities where necessary
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts.
- Work with customers and account teams to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals through their lifecycle.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your Customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation strategies accordingly.
- Ensure ongoing adoption by the customers of the continuously innovating within our products
- Act as the liaison between Product Management and our Customers with a focus on feature collaboration
- Collaborate with customer's implementation partner to achieve overall satisfaction with the solution and to create a trusted partnership between customer, partner, and Customer Service Management BU.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success and/or Product Manager
- Strong Telecom domain and industry knowledge and familiarity with industry standards such as TM Forum, MEF etc.
- Knowledge of customer service management, customer self-service, customer community and knowledge management processes and technologies
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% annually.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.