Director, Product Management
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it.
We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and build the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip.
We offer the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry in a truly international work environment. We love innovation, imaginative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Are you a product leader who wants to help define the travel platform of the future? Are you tired of the ordinary? Join us, and do extraordinary things and we will provide you resources to advance your career!
What you’ll do
- Own the global strategy for your products through a deep understanding of our customer and supply team needs in the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Set the product vision and direct a team to define roadmaps and themes and deliver prioritized engineering backlogs.
- Drive an environment of innovation, ownership, and delivery to bring new insights to reality in incremental steps.
- Evangelize and articulate the value of the platform, encouraging a strong sense of purpose and inspiring customers with our completeness of vision.
- Influence a strong partner-centric demeanor across the team.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to refine and develop new product ideas.
- Partner closely with other EG product and engineering leaders to influence roadmaps to support EPS goals.
Who you are
- You have an ability to translate business problems into compelling tests and expertise crafting value from innovative product ideas
- Strong analytical abilities with a high attention to detail. Ability to ramp up quickly and become a SME across our business
- History of innovation: you adopt inventiveness and have delivered innovative products in your career
- You are hardworking and have strong communication skills with the ability to influence across the organization at senior levels
- You can push back or challenge partners in the organization while maintaining phenomenal relationships
- You can express a vision and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis
- You are energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and delivering on a plan
- Passionate about customer/partner interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us
- 8+ years of program or product management experience
- Solid understanding of statistics: hypothesis testing, confidence intervals and A/B tests
- Bachelor’s degree required. Strong strategic credentials - MBA qualification or strategy consulting experience a bonus
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach.
We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes.
We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple.
Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®,
Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.