Director of Product Management, Pharma
Navigating Cancer is the pioneer in patient relationship management software and services for cancer care. The company has developed the first patient-centered oncology platform that improves the care delivery model for patients, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers and payers. By putting patients at the center of their care, providers become economically viable in value-based payment models, payers and at-risk providers reduce the total cost of cancer care, and pharmaceutical manufacturers improve medication adherence for their life-saving treatments. Most importantly, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and preferences.
The company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
As the Director of Product Management for our Pharma and Partner solutions business, you will be responsible for developing the product and service strategy for our pharma business and executing on cross-functional initiatives to meet business objectives. You’ll work closely with company executives, commercial teams, other product managers and software engineers to define and validate priorities and deliver successful solutions to our customers and partners.
- On-going development of the product vision and strategy for our pharma business. Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of next generation of products and/or services. Build consensus, collaborate with key stakeholders and drive execution.
- Engage extensively with partners, potential pharma customers and our commercial teams in order to gain first hand insight on the buyers and market feedback on the business needs and opportunities.
- Develop a clear understanding of the current and emerging market direction, needs, and potential receptivity; establish competitive intelligence and market research, keep abreast of relevant market trends, and establish customer and partner feedback loops that further aid the business in understanding current and future product or service needs.
- Use design mockups, prototyping, or other tools to communicate, explore and test potential areas of investment, validating market opportunities and receptivity, building the business case and developing the product planning necessary for prioritizing and driving product and service initiatives.
- Work with other product managers and company leadership to develop and refine the product roadmap, and work with engineering and product managers to drive the execution of that roadmap and manage it as required for the purpose of meeting the business objectives.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to inform and develop marketing strategies, lead generation strategies, sales strategies and project implementation & support strategies.
- 7-10 years of software product or data solutions management experience, with demonstration of increasing scope of responsibility, leadership and impact
- A proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, leading product or marketing initiatives, and B2B technology experience, preferably in a SaaS model
- Strategic thinker who is constantly innovating and getting things done, comfortable with learning (and sometimes failing) fast, and using data to drive key decision making
- Healthcare (ideally oncology) market experience and understanding. Familiarity with healthcare data, medication adherence, payer & reimbursement market dynamics and/or pharmaceutical manufacturers is a plus
- Excited to partner with both customers and a variety of cross-functional teams including product marketing, sales, support, project management and executives to meet business objectives
- Flexible “roll up your sleeves” work style, results-driven from strategy through execution & tactics with experience working in an agile/scrum environment communicating effectively with developers
- Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming healthcare technology company
- BA/BS degree with outstanding organizational, leadership, and presentation skills
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full time, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment. Come join our team and make a difference!
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.
Read Full Job Description