EagleView is hiring a Head of Product Management for our new Marketplace Product team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving end to end scope for large complex projects that span multiple cross-functional teams. EagleView is looking to bridge the gap between key customer segments with a marketplace solution that brings the power and convenience of EagleView measurements to a single solution that adds value to contractors, construction material manufacturers, and material distributors.
- Responsible for product oversight through full product management lifecycle, from defining product vision and strategy, development and execution of product roadmap, launch, and ongoing management.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining business model and product pricing that optimizes financial goals
- Oversees commercial and operating performance of product scope against stated KPIs
- Develops robust market, customer, and competitor fact base through day to day activities, including but not limited to customer visits, developing a Customer Advisory Board, conducting market research, Win/Loss Analysis, and engaging with key market constituents
- Develops high level requirements and buy/build/partner decisions for roadmap concepts
- Works closely with Product Owner to communicate vision and requirements for new features
- Holds Product Owner accountable for timely feature delivery
- Engages in development process as needed to provide clarity and direction
- Liaises with Marketing on product positioning and value propositions
- Oversees key partner relationships
- Develops in-depth knowledge of product functionality
- Leads cross-functional Product Council and business reviews on product goals, performance, and priorities
- Relevant experience – 10+ years of product management related experience
- Sound business judgment - can focus on what's important, synthesize complex information simply, and extract key insights.
- Strong bias towards action - can efficiently drive projects to conclusion through proactive planning, extremely high attention to detail, and holding stakeholders accountable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - can craft clear requirements and expertly communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Domain experience – Has a strong grasp of market ecosystem and value drivers, as well as adjacent spaces.
- High EQ – understands stakeholder motivations, can influence across audiences, and can hold key partners accountable
- Commercial fluency – comfortable with financials, monetization strategy, and business case development to achieve financial goals
- Product disposition – strong intellectual curiosity to understand products, how they work, and how they solve client problems.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.