Head of Risk Products at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This role is in ServiceNow’s Risk Business Unit which builds industry-leading Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) / Integrated Risk Management (IRM) suite of products.
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding product management leader to drive the product strategy, roadmap planning and execution of existing and new products for the Risk Business Unit. This leader will closely partner with senior leadership, engineering and horizontal products teams, as well as go-to-market, marketing, sales teams and tech alliances, to craft a compelling product offering. This leader will then follow through with impeccable roadmap execution – creating market-leading products that leverage ServiceNow differentiators to solve key challenges for our customers.
This role will hire, retain, inspire, lead, develop, and direct a high-performing product team. This role is also responsible for developing people through mentoring, feedback, and providing growth opportunities. With a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment, this role needs to be a role model that embraces the changes with uncertainty and leads to execute with business outcomes.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a domain expert in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) / Integrated Risk Management(IRM) space and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with cross functional teams to define a differentiated product strategy.
- Define and execute on the product roadmap.
- Closely partner with go-to-market teams to ensure that product strategy and roadmap are aligned with customer and market opportunities.
- Promote ServiceNow’s Industry vision with industry influencers, strategic partners and analyst firms.
- Partner with and influence horizontal products and platform roadmaps, in order to leverage new platform capabilities that benefit both the GRC products and the entire ServiceNow product portfolio.
- Work with partners to complement product roadmap, bring holistic solutions to the market, and accelerate market traction.
- Understand the changing competitive landscape and where ServiceNow fits into the ecosystem.
- Drive product adoption with customers and stay closely plugged into customer, partner, and field feedback, in order to improve product and drive roadmap.
- Be instrumental in driving user experiences that delight end users while delivering value to customers.
- Lead prototyping and early ideation of new product features, capabilities.
- Demonstrate strategies and tactics to deeply understand the users of ServiceNow and bring that perspective back into the organization (“voice of the customer”).
- Define pricing, positioning and packaging of product offerings.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 15+ years of enterprise application product management experience in defining, launching, and growing Enterprise or SaaS products as well as experience owning multiple product lines.
- 10+ years of experience building products pertaining to GRC / IRM.
- Experience with ServiceNow Platform and GRC/IRM products
- 10+ years in people management and building teams to scale.
- Experience working with teams spread across different geographies.
- Experience working closely with strategic customers across industries.
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable in a dynamic, results-driven environment that includes a background in both small and large organizations.
- Relentless focus on product-market fit.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams towards a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to communicate effectively on both technical and business topics; able to present effectively to an engineer, customer, partner and senior leadership.
- Self-directed with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Thought leadership in GRC and good understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- MBA or equivalent degree is preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.