Partner Product Manager
As one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world, Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. The phone app has remained unchanged since the smartphone launched over a decade ago. Hiya is fixing this through innovations designed to finally make the phone experience a great one. We make this happen by partnering globally with leading carriers and smartphone OEMs, including Samsung and AT&T. Despite being a startup, we are already making a big impact for our nearly 60 million monthly active users in 196 countries (that’s all of them!). We have a solid business model, we are already generating significant revenues, and our backers include some of the world’s leading investors.
Hiya is a small, but mighty crew of 80 with offices in Seattle, London and Budapest. We’re growing quickly and hiring across every area of the company. Come join us as we make today’s calling experience smarter and more relevant for all 5 billion mobile subscribers worldwide! We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a rockstar Partner Product Manager who will join our Sponsored Caller Profile team in Seattle, WA. The Partner product focus of this role combined with the fact that carriers and device manufacturers are the primary avenue of our growth means that you will oversee a key piece of Hiya’s future. If you thrive on strategy, data-driven decisions and attention to detail, you will do awesome at Hiya. This role is extremely strategic, you will report to the Vice President of Sponsored Caller Profiles. You will drive products that ship on 100s of millions of devices and build new experiences that engage millions of users multiple times a day. If this makes you uncomfortably excited, you are the right candidate for this job.
- Roadmap & Features: You will own a very specific and strategic component of Hiya’s product line. For Business development, UX design, Marketing and Legal - you will have fantastic partners but it is your responsibility to make the magic happen.
- Strategy & Alignment: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive them to resolution and alignment with stakeholders.
- Assessment & Metrics: For your product no-one else we be more informed on key metrics, achievements and issues than you are.
What we expect from you:
- PM experience: 8+ years of experience owning product roadmap for a breakthrough product.
- Mobile device experience: Experience with deep handset integrations either at a carrier or handset manufacturer or relevant service provider.
- Mobile service experience: Familiarity with telephony or messaging services such as VoLTE, SIP, CNAM or RCS.
- Customer orientation: Works backward from the customer and understand needs of mobile market participants.
- Data manipulation: Experience defining metrics, tracking progress and monitoring products subject to lots of changes. Ability to programmatically gather data from databases (like SQL) via scripting (like Python).
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
This position is in Seattle at our amazing downtown office. Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.