Principal Product Manager, Security at ExtraHop
We’re looking for the right people to join us as we design and build the most cutting-edge products in cyber threat analytics. We are hiring Principal Product Managers who want to solve problems, not spend their days in meetings, and have the skills and attention to detail to back up their ideas. We move quickly and have a passion for building elegant, scalable solutions.
If you are a Product Manager who shares our philosophy and has a passion and aptitude for Emerging Technology, we would like to hear from you! You will be part of a key team responsible for defining product direction in a fast-growing venture-backed company, and partner with an extremely talented technical team to bring game-changing technology to an ever increasing enterprise customer base. You will also communicate with and work alongside security teams from Fortune 2000 companies to solve today's toughest problems in cyber security. If you're as passionate as we we are about positive culture, then we want to talk to you.
We have a global and diverse user base—we believe in actively investing in a diverse engineering organization. We are seeking technically-qualified people from all backgrounds, who offer dynamic perspectives, influences, and experiences. Are you as passionate as we are about positive culture and amazing technology? If you are, we can't wait to chat with you.
Are you looking to make an impact? Do you love seeing your work implemented and hearing how your contributions have made a difference? ExtraHop offers an exciting, high energy, and versatile environment in which people are encouraged and supported to collaborate on industry-leading technology while they develop and enrich their individual growth. And we're doing it with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor (it's required here, seriously).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the entire R&D organization to set product goals, strategy, and roadmaps
- Create PRDs, User Stories, and other documents as part of an Agile SDLC
- Receive, review, and prioritize feature requests from customers, partners, and internal teams
- Work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other teams to understand market needs, product issues, and competitive gaps
- Participate in customer meetings, user groups, and industry events (sometimes on-site)
A successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining enterprise security or analytics products
- Broad knowledge of enterprise Cyber Security products and needs
- Knowledge of network-communications concepts, such as the OSI communication model and common L7 wire protocols
- Hands-on experience with enterprise security products and best practices
- Comfort with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to track a large number of tasks and work on many different parallel initiatives with competing priorities
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law