ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This Product Manager combines a deep understanding of product capabilities, and market and competitive dynamics, with a passion to inform roadmap and help our GTM, partner, and customer ecosystem understand the value delivered. You will be customer facing and will be deeply involved with assisting in driving the sales process with our go to market leaders and their customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist with the end-to-end cross-functional engagement for the sales process for this product, engaging with sales leaders at all levels to create engagement, excitement, and build the customer pipeline
- Build customer relationships and become the trusted expert for the product for the sales organization to bring into high stakes customer conversations
- Deliver and refine high quality sales enablement content that describes the value of the product innovation with a deep focus on value to the customer
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and success outcomes, to influence the product roadmap
- Develop best practices assets to drive adoption by customers and partners
- Work in close coordination with Sales, Solution Consulting, Product Marketing, Success resources, and Technical Alliances to inform product strategy, go-to-market and customer adoption plans
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish our goals
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Drive to be an innovative self-starter with a passion for getting things done
- Exceptional communication skills who can build trust with internal partners quickly and engage with customers across all levels of leadership
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience
- 7+ years of combined experience in software solution consulting, technical account management
- Deep understanding and experiences of SaaS product management, Account Management, leadership, sales operations, change management and organizational transformation
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and leadership skills to interact with customers, executive staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.