Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
The Product Manager plays a very strategic role by creating new product experiences to solve users financial problems and drive company goals. You will be building experiences for users facing the most stressful financial decision of their lives, and help them achieve their financial goals.
Having a product mindset and background, you'll interact with key decision makers and grow into a business owner, driving growth in finance using your data.
What you will do:
· Craft clear and compelling product requirements including business
justification, revenue potential, and operational impact of new features.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with a dedicated team of engineers, designers, marketers, and data scientists, as well as with partner teams and executives, to deliver successful features.
·Identify breakthrough innovations based on insights from quantitative and qualitative research, market analysis and experimentation to build
· Monitor product conversion, proactively identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive growth.
· Creatively think about new A/B tests to optimize customer experience, and down the full execution of these tests.
·Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, drive cross-functional initiatives, and regularly represent status to senior leadership.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum, of one year, consumer facing product experience
·Ability to operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
·Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
·Strong ability to bring teams together to unblock, solve problems, and drive progress.
You aren’t afraid of topics and challenges you haven’t encountered
· Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit. You have experimented to find product market fit and scaled products that have found fit.
Choose ASSURANCE because:
· Exceptional base plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision and more
· Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays!
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description