Product Manager, Global Data Platform at Expedia Group
Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and part of the Expedia Group family of brands. We are looking for a Product Manager to drive our global data platform roadmap.
Our business intelligence and data platform provides support for reporting and analytics for our global customers and new product initiatives. You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on a fast-moving set of product priorities, competitive pressures, and market opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- You will drive the strategy for our data platform through a deep understanding of our external and internal customer needs in the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Be responsible on delivering for the product vision, roadmap, product scenarios, user stories, and backlog for the product areas
- You will be the subject matter expert for data quality, data integration, data availability and how internal customers can use data to support their business needs across all lines of business (air, hotel, car, etc.) and countries
- Work closely with the agile development teams to ensure the global data platform provides consistent, clean, data and support analytics and reporting teams
- Present Egencia product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to internal customers, internal analytics teams (Sales, Supply, etc.) and to Leadership team
Who You Are:
- You are a data geek at heart and understand the power of data and the value in data modelling, data integration and data quality
- You have a passion for working with both legacy and new database technologies, both in the Cloud and On Premise
- You are passionate about travel and have lots of ideas about how to redefine the business travel experience
What You Bring:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data warehousing and data integration, including data modelling, ETL strategies, and data architecture
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail. Ability to ramp up quickly on data and become an expert across our different lines of business
- Enthusiastic and awesome leadership skills with the ability to influence across the organization at senior levels
- You have the ability to push back or challenge partners in the organization while maintaining great relationships
- You are able to articulate a vision and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis
- Passion for customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us
- 5+ years of program or product management experience
- A track record of innovation: you embrace creativity and have delivered innovative products in your career
- Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA a plus
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.