Product Manager III
Do you want to transform how millions of people engage with websites, apps, and bots through Conversational and Voice UI? Do you love creating massively scalable, infinitely configurable platforms that power robust, elegant and effortless user experiences? If so, consider Expedia.
We are redefining Customer Care for the travel industry, and need clever, energetic people who are also extraordinary implementers. Global Customer Operations (GCO) provides the traveler and agent experiences that power over 100 million interactions in 22 languages each year. We are creating consumer-facing solutions so that travelers can help themselves – as well as a productivity suite tailored to our service agents. We are looking for a Product Manager that has an ambitious record of leading a product end to end from Vision through execution, making customer service a crafted experience.
You will operate strategically: thinking big to drive new opportunities and transforming complex architectural challenges into simplified user experiences for our customers, partners and developers alike. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-changing environment, build and simplify, and communicate clearly and persuasively. You are passionate about travel, take ownership of the business, and are happy while working collaboratively.
Join Expedia Group. Help define the next generation of Customer Care solutions that will revolutionize travel across mobile, web, and voice. Collaborate with groups across the company including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, and Expedia Affiliate Network to fulfill this promise.
What you will do
- Guide the voice and telephony product definition through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle while associating with multiple business leaders
- You'll build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research
- Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to create voice and telephony solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals.
- You will facilitate decision-making, propose alternative solutions, and help identify gaps
- Help with prioritization activities including management of trade-offs between cost, schedule, and customer benefit
- You'll define product success and work to drive customer adoption
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in product management or program management in software companies
- You have experience with business rule engines, voice user interfaces, call delivery platforms, BPML-driven systems or other configurable business platforms is a strong bonus
- Customer focused with experience designing solutions with a team
- You are skilled and engaging presenting complex information clearly and concisely to varying groups
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters
- You're high energy and have a positive outlook with the passion to make things better at every opportunity
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive
for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.