Product Manager, Insights at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a product manager for Auth0’s Service Management group, you will have ownership of defining and executing the strategy for our Insights portfolio. Your focus will be towards championing how Auth0 addresses the observability, analytical and audit needs of our customers as it pertains to usage of our platform and its services. You will also be expected to work very closely with both our internal teams as well as our customers to help drive valuable insights from Auth0 events and even position these events as points of extensibility and automation.
This is a rare and super exciting opportunity to have a huge impact in a hyper-growth startup in a rapidly growing Identity as a Service industry.
What would be expected from you:
- Own the success of our user’s ability to discover, analyze and take action from Auth0 logs and events
- Drive Auth0’s analytics maturity and value for our users in close collaboration with data and other product teams
- Identify and leverage potential partnerships for both augmenting value and meeting users where they are with regards to their operational and analytics needs from Auth0 events
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and design teams to build focus and deliver on key objectives
- Being ruthless as it comes to backlog prioritization and making tactical trade-offs
- Craft and execute launch plans in coordination with product marketing with measurable metrics and feedback loops
- Establish & evolve frameworks for other product teams to follow for standardized events lifecycle management and surfacing analytical data within our products
- Be creative in terms of the decomposition of complex & large initiatives into more manageable experiments to establish market proof or course-correct over multiple iterations
- Conduct market and user research for the validation of portfolio opportunities and initiatives
- Manage product life cycles from early beta introductions to graceful deprecations
- Manage customers and internal stakeholders when it comes to both feedback and validating of plans
You may be a good fit if you:
- Subject matter expertise in capturing value out of high velocity and volume logs and events
- Good knowledge of event streaming, observability and telemetry frameworks and tools
- Experience in building and launching analytics tools for SaaS
- Understanding of data and privacy compliance and regulations
- Are comfortable in managing ambiguity and prioritization across multiple fronts
- Proven experience in engaging with customers and senior leadership teams
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience as a product manager or in an adjacent role involving modern, iterative product development
- Ability to define successful outcomes in terms of measurable KPIs and establish strong feedback loops
- Strong empathy focus and creative problem solving outside of feature development by considering the customer journey in its entirety
- #US; #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.