This role is an exciting opportunity to define the future of mobile for the millions of individuals who use Dropbox to keep their personal and professional lives organized and secure. You will play a crucial role in evolving the value of our mobile app for our most loyal customers, creating mobile-first experiences, making Dropbox the most trusted place for their photos and media.
In this role, you will partner with a world class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Product Analysts, and Marketers to understand the needs of Dropbox users on mobile platforms. You will have significant strategic impact and will be uniquely positioned and empowered to make an impact on the value millions of users get from Dropbox daily.Responsibilities
- Drive forward roadmap to build differentiated experiences for the millions of users who use Dropbox to easily access, organize and share their photos and media content.
- Be an expert at prioritization — help balance your roadmap with tech foundational efforts and bugs.
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and working with Design and Engineering to assess tradeoffs and feasibility.
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs
- Make data-informed product decisions with qualitative and quantitative research. Obsess over outcomes and know where best to invest the team’s valuable time. Share insights and results throughout the company.
- You will execute against plans with engineering, design, analytics, marketers, and other product partners: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Partner closely with teams across Dropbox to align development with cross-platform initiatives and ensure consistency of our experiences cross-platform.
- Ideal candidate has at least 4+ years of PM experience, with at least 2 years working on mobile apps.
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Build alignment and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions, framing the different options and tradeoffs.
- You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to analyze and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users — you love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust
- You’re a strong communicator, with an ability to influence with cross-functional collaboration skills