Product Manager - Programmatic Display
We are seeking an experienced and driven Product Manager to help improve existing products and create new products in the Performance Marketing space. Specifically, we are looking for someone who will own our strategy and direction to expand our ML-based marketing platform to win in Programmatic Display. In this role, the Product Manager will be responsible for evaluating business opportunities, directing growth strategies, and transforming requirements into functional specifications for development. Additional responsibilities will include speaking with customers, analysts and prospects to communicate product vision and direction. The Product Manager must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytics skills, the ability to think outside the box, and a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- Develop, organize, and analyze programs and activities to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Project manage parts of the product team and backlog.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Define resource needs and help to determine resource assignments across projects.
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion with ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Product Management or other related fields. Marketing and/or agency experienced preferred.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including attention to detail; strong technical curiosity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent self-management practices and an independent thinker; exceptional work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to understand complex concepts, prioritize initiatives, identify risk and communicate these within all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Excels in a dynamic fast-paced work environment working across multiple teams.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once.