Product manager for Risk and Identity at Expedia Group
Sr. Product Management – Risk
Do you love to partner with business leaders and help them mitigate risks? Do you love to hypothesize, validate, lead and deliver on appropriate technical, business and process controls to measure, detect, prevent and recover losses? Do you take pride in having an impact to the company’s top and bottom line? Then this is a role for you! As the Senior Product Manager in Expedia’s eCommerce Fraud and Risk team, you will be a leader in protecting Expedia Group from loses due to consumer, partner, supplier, affiliate and loyalty fraud.
What you will do?
- You will systematically assess our customers' (internal & external, consumers & businesses) current and long-term risk mitigation needs
- You will collaborate with senior leadership, various Expedia brands and peer teams to lead definition and evolution of our risk strategy.
- You will develop and execute on product roadmap and business cases
- You will guide and interface closely with technology, data science and fraud operations teams to define scope, review and refine capabilities, prioritize features, and define new customer experiences
- You will communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, key results, issues and solution plans.
Who you are?
- Have 3+ years of product management experience in the tech industry
- Excellent in effectively collaborating with multiple teams for efficient enterprise experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication - being able to engage with development team as well as with senior executives
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and drive efforts independently
Who we are?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.