At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
What you'll do:
- Fielding questions from customers over phone.
- Writing well-constructed emails about complex technical issues
- Investigating and troubleshooting
- Training/Educating customers on not only what technology does, but why it does so
- Actively monitoring platform to ensure quality
- Self-Managing prioritizations to maximize partners’ and customers’ experience
- Collaborating in team environment, escalating when necessary
Who you are:
- You are creative, charismatic, and career-minded.
- You impact the success of not only your team and our company – but most importantly, the success of our clients and how they thrive through the use of cloud technology.
- You are passionate about learning as much as being able to help others.
- You directly influence and improve the experience of our products and services that are pioneering the Cloud Market.
The expertise you bring:
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge and experience with web-based applications, networking technology, and email
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem skills
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Technical acumen and ability to learn new concept quickly
- Ability to multi-task amongst complex projects and work well both independently and with the team to deliver results
- Proficiency working with Microsoft technology & other cloud-based information systems
This role will be assigned a specific permanent work schedule based on business need. The daily start time for this role ranges between 6am - 9am PST. During your first 8-12 weeks, new hires should be prepared to work Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST for training.
Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer