SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that take on the IT industry's cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.
About the role
SkyKick is in search of a creative, charismatic, and career-minded Product Specialist to join our Customer Success Team. This position is located at our Seattle headquarters. In this critical role, you will impact the success of not only your team and our company – but most importantly, the success of our clients and how they thrive through the use of cloud technology. You are passionate about learning as much as being able to help others. This role affords you the opportunity to directly influence and improve the experience of our products and services that are pioneering the Cloud Market.
This role will be assigned a specific permanent work schedule based on business need. The daily start time for this role ranges between 6am - 9am PST. During your first 8-12 weeks, new hires should be prepared to work Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST for training.
What you'll be doing:
- Fielding questions from customers over phone
- Writing well-constructed emails about complex technical issues
- Investigation and troubleshooting
- Training/Educating customers on not only what technology does, but why it does so
- Actively monitoring platform to ensure quality
- Self-Managing prioritizations to maximize partners’ and customers’ experience
- Collaborating in team environment, escalating when necessary
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge and experience with web-based applications, networking technology, and email
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem skills
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Technical acumen and ability to learn new concept quickly
- Ability to multi-task amongst complex projects and work well both independently and with the team to deliver results
- Proficiency working with Microsoft technology & other cloud-based information systems