Salesforce Product Manager III
The Lodging Partner Services Enablement Solutions Team supports Expedia Group and her sister brands by implementing platform and operational improvements to increase efficiency. The internal Expedia Group teams we help support serve customers and hotel suppliers in many functions including: hotel onboarding onto our websites, guest outreach and relocations, supplier account management, and daily billing and booking inquires. We support over 1600 sales representatives as well as an in-sourced call center and support staff team of 1000+ with 21+ global operating locations supporting supplier/customer interactions in 26 languages.
As Expedia Group is ramping up acquisition of hotel suppliers, we are looking for a self starter to join the team in moving our current sales lead generation database into the cloud and then owning prioritization and implementation of further improvements to lead generation.What You Will Do:
- Take ownership in driving new feature development through every stage of the product life cycle and deliver incremental value using validated agile methodologies.
- Understand product interaction within a Business process and from end user experience view point.
- Evaluate every feature request, gather detailed business requirements from partners and work closely with technology staff to translate requirements into user stories for consumption by development team.
- Work with development team through development cycle to ensure features developed meet the desired business goals.
- Collaborate with the development team to evaluate technical options, conducting build versus buy analysis.
- Identify gaps or conflicts in requirements, handle risks & UAT defects and drive toward resolution.
- Validate projects after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required.
- Liaise between product development, reporting, training and business owners to ensure clear communication, understanding of product offerings at all times and ultimate project success.
- Provide visibility into status of upcoming improvements to partners.
- Monitor and track product feedback to help in the prioritization of development projects.
- Refine and build the assigned product offering over time.
- Act as product champion and establish effective relationships with key partners.
- 3-5 years of Product Management/Program Management/Business Analysis experience.
- Experience with Cloud related technologies such as AWS
- Experience with developing integration between CRM & other applications and implementing CRM features/custom apps to increase user efficiency.
- Experience supporting CRM products (Salesforce, MSCRM) around the sales process.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritizes workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Competency with all phases of project management, including issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and achievements, and communication of overall project status.
- Proven ability to work with teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- Flexibility in working hours required to meet with regional partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM.
- Goal oriented and passionate about achieving results by taking on the spot decisions and make the needed trade-offs.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems.
- Ability to retrieve using CRM Reports, SQL Server and analyze the data.
- Should be a self-starter and detail oriented.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach.
We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.