Senior Director Product, Expedia Partner Solutions
Senior Director, Product (Expedia Partner Solutions)
As the B2B brand of Expedia Group, Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is the world’s largest and fastest-growing B2B travel solutions provider ($10+ billion in sales and counting). We work with over 10,000 partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into travel bookings and satisfied customers.
We are looking for a senior product management leader to drive our web template products (including Expedia for Partners and Hotels.com for Partners). Our web templates are configurable versions of Expedia or Hotels.com com used by major financial institutions (loyalty travel booking), airlines and hotel chains that support billions of dollars of travel bookings annually. You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on your vision and product priorities.
What you’ll do:
- You'll identify market opportunities and drive a differentiated product strategy for our web template business through a deep understanding of partner needs and value
- Set the product vision and lead multiple teams to define roadmaps and themes and deliver prioritized engineering backlogs
- You are passionate about driving a culture of innovation, ownership, and delivery to bring new ideas to reality in incremental steps
- You'll evangelize the strategic vision and value of our template products to both internal teams and partners
- Influence a strong partner-centric mindset across the team
- You'll conduct market and competitive analysis and use partner think tanks to refine and develop new product ideas
- Partner closely with other Expedia Group product and engineering leaders to influence roadmaps to support EPS goals
- You'll work in closely with the EPS leadership team and functional teams to launch new products
Who you are:
- You embrace creativity and have delivered innovative products in your career
- You are enthusiastic and have strong leadership skills with the ability to influence across the organization at senior levels. You also have the ability to push back or challenge partners in the organization while maintaining great relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can articulate a vision and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis
- You can build and develop diverse teams and create a work environment where exceptional product managers want to work
- Strong analytical abilities with a high attention to detail. Ability to ramp up quickly and become an authority on our business
- Ability to thrive in a complex and high growth environment. You are a person energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and ability to deliver on a plan with constrained resources
- Passion for partner interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us
- You have 8+ years of in-depth experience in senior level product management roles
- Bachelor’s degree required. Strong strategic credentials - MBA qualification a bonus
Sound like a job you’d like to learn more about? Get in touch - we’d love to talk to you! This job will be based in either our Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL office.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.