Senior Manager, Product Management - Security at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is seeking a Senior Manager to build and lead a team of product managers focused on three key pillars of product security: Continuous Authentication, Threat Intelligence and Security Operations. The rising levels and sophistication of threats continuously increase the demands on Identity and Access management solutions. This role will have an opportunity to charter Auth0's path into securing the identities of billions of logins.
In a hyper growth environment you will support the security product management team in making roadmap prioritization decisions based on in-depth understanding of customer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape. You will partner with leaders across other product management teams, design, program management and engineering to execute on the vision of providing secure access to everyone but not just anyone.
You will leverage data and experience to make lots of decisions every day to help unblock teams.
You will support the security product management team in the following areas:
- Requirements management: definition, prioritization, release strategy
- Leveraging data for estimating, measuring progress and course correcting (Adoption, SLO, etc.)
- Market / Customer / Competitor Research
- Publishing and communicating Product Vision and Roadmap
- Roadmap sourcing strategy: Build x Buy x Partner
- Monitoring Business impact: ROI, Pricing, Margins
- Partnering with go-to-market on Product Launches
- Definition of SLO and other product performance targets
What you bring:
- 4+ years of technology leadership (directly managing people) focused on Security SaaS primarily; at least 6 years of product management experience
- In depth knowledge of security solutions, preferably in the identity, threat intelligence and/or security operations domains
- Experience meeting enterprise customers and directly addressing product direction and specific roadmap inquires
- Experience with build/partner/buy decisions
- Experience with Agile software development balanced with enterprise software customer needs
- Experience building and maintaining product roadmaps
- Experience partnering with go-to-market teams in launching software products
- Proven ability to lead product manager teams
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Some travel will be required (US and International)
- Prior experience in a fast-paced and high-growth company strongly preferred
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.