Senior Principal Outbound Product Manager - Platform at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This job is open to remote candidates based in North America.
You will report to: Director, Now Intelligence / Platform Product Success
Join our team and contribute original thinking to the way people view application development through the ServiceNow cloud and how the no-code, low-code and pro-code solutions in the Now Platform can be used to achieve higher developer productivity and a consumer grade multi-channel experience. We are looking for a Platform as a Service specialist to lead enablement initiatives across the enterprise. A leader who can implement the product team vision to help customers maximize service quality while minimizing the cost of delivery. You will excel as an individual contributor and lead by example to other professionals both in and out of the department to promote and integrate the value of our products across the entire ServiceNow organization and into our partner and customer ecosystem.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create technical guidance for Now Platform App Engine to be implemented as a result of business requirement investigation
- Help develop Now Platform App Engine implementation methodologies to meet partner and customer stakeholder needs
- Provide guidance on application release processes to ensure quality deployment and application governance
- Work with customers, partners, and internal groups to create public references
- Coordinate activities between customers and inbound product management
- Work with at-scale enablement team to create content to help internal, partner, and customer ecosystems understand the business applications of Now Platform App Engine
- Drive adoption of Now Platform App Engine in the partner and customer ecosystem through the publication of content and collaboration with internal ServiceNow teams
- Contribute feedback to product management regarding new out-of-the-box product functionality needed to meet market requirements based on enablement experiences
- Consult with other ServiceNow BUs on value use-cases for no-code and low-code application development.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience in business service process management / application development / consulting
- 3+ years of experience in architecting and delivering complex solutions on the Now Platform
- 1+ year of experience in ServiceNow Performance Analytics configuration, administration, and customer delivery
- Experience facilitating client-facing workshops to successfully progress customer initiatives into the next phase of their lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to work with all levels of customers, colleagues, teams, and partners
- 25-50% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.