As a Senior Product Manager in the Core Evolutions group, you will be responsible for helping Dropbox expand our reach by building adjacent products that meet the needs of our customers. You will be responsible for setting direction and executing on a major workstream that offers users a more holistic way to centralize and secure their most important content. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, and cross-functional leaders across Dropbox, collaborating on a cohesive strategy and execution plan to deliver the maximum value for our customers and Dropbox.Responsibilities
- Define and own a strategic workstream evolving Dropbox’s product into adjacent opportunities, focusing on ways to help users centralize and secure their content.
- Make user-centric and data-informed product decisions with qualitative and quantitative research. Obsess over outcomes and know where best to invest the team’s valuable time. Share insights and results throughout the company.
- Collaborate with engineering and design partners to develop a roadmap which tests, iterates, and launches impactful products. Drive project progress from end-to-end, working with partners to assess tradeoffs and feasibility.
- Align and partner with product teams and cross-functional leadership across Dropbox to drive outcomes that support Dropbox’s company-wide strategy.
- 4+ years of product management experience, ideally on an user-facing product
- Strong track record of using data, analytics, research, and experimentation to drive outcomes, exhibiting a deep understanding of the different options and tradeoffs needed
- Deep curiosity and empathy for end-users — you love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust
- Strong influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills