Senior Product Manager - Contact Center
Senior Product Manager - Contact Center
We're looking for an experienced Contact Center Product professional to join our Operational Excellence team with Expedia Lodging Partner Solutions. In this role, you'll actively lead the management and development of our Global IVR and routing platform and take responsibility for the delivery and operational health of the solution.
We're seeking someone who has experience operating in the Voice Solutions and IVR space for a global and complex contact center. You'll have a deep understanding around IVR telephony development solutions, show experience in leading and dictating change within these environments, and will have excellent social and interpersonal skills to engage with the necessary teams here at Expedia.
What You’ll Do:
- You will have global responsibility for the operational effectiveness of the IVR and Call Routing solution, including components of contact center routing (incl CTI, Callback etc.) telephone number management, and ongoing development.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external technology teams and LPS business partners to ensure quality and effectiveness.
- You will partner with business operations to handle development of IVR options and customer experience.
- Maintain and utilize accurate documentation used within the technical and operational change process.
- You will work with operations and IT on program development and operational effectiveness for IVR applications; and to ensure a prompt resolution for issues in the production environment.
- Negotiate effective trade off's on scope, business requirements, budget, and timeline; and drive execution of changes on time, and on budget.
- You will be responsible for ensuring LPS operations are kept up-to-date with the latest information on high priority incidents.
- Liaison with problem management on detection of potential trends; initiate changes relating to known errors; drive down repeat, service impacting failures.
- Review all implemented RFCs to ensure objectives have been met and investigate any failures or back out implementations.
- Have current and maintain knowledge of standard methodologies for IVR solutions, and make recommendations to improve call center and/or customer effectiveness and efficiency.
Who You Are:
- Ability to translate business requirements for consumption by business partners, technology teams, and vendors.
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to turn concepts into business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in change and project management.
- Deep understanding of contact center applications, e.g., telephony number management models, call routing platforms, voice self-service, and associated terminology.
- Deep Understanding of the contact center industry and models of application delivery including: Cloud (private cloud v data center etc.); Infrastructure requirements; and Key Performance Metrics
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.