Senior Product Manager, Global Hotel at Expedia Group
Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to join the product team for our global hotel product offerings (North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific).
What You Bring:
You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on a fast-moving set of product priorities, competitive pressures, and market opportunities.
You will be working with a cross-functional team in supply, technology, marketing, sales, and services. It involves regular interaction with our senior executives.
What You Will Do:
- You will lead global hotel product features and initiatives for Egencia through a deep understanding of our customer and supply team needs in the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Develop the roadmap, product scenarios, user stories, and backlog for our hotel products. Engage and collaborate with our global technology, supply and customer facing teams to prioritize product initiatives
- Support product launches within the Expedia A/B testing framework with a data-driven focus on measuring and iterating on the ideas that you create and execute
- Real-time analysis of customer behavior using available data to influence change
- Act as the product owner for your projects in a fast-paced agile team, working closely with the team to ensure successful launch of new products to market
- Be close to the competition and understand our competitors’ strategies and product features. Apply your knowledge to develop differentiated product plans and win prospects in our sales pipeline
- Engage with other hotel product managers across Expedia, Inc. to leverage best practices and technology for the Egencia hotel offering
- Understand how to drive hotel bookings and revenue. Lead cross-company initiatives and product strategies to grow our hotel business and margins
- Work closely with global marketing leaders to launch new products to market
Who You Are:
- You have a track record of innovation: you embrace creativity and have delivered some innovative products to market. You’re passionate about travel and have lots of ideas about how to redefine the business travel experience
- Enthusiasm and strong leadership skills with the ability to influence across the organization
- Strong top down hypothesis driven approach to analyses, combined with ability to perform in-depth bottom up analyses if needed
- A passion for data, with very strong quantitative skills. Fully comfortable with financial and operational metrics and analyses
- You have a passion for customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us
- Experience in the hotel industry is an advantage. While there will be great technical resources for you to work with, you need to be the expert on the hotel product: industry trends, the dynamics of hotel supply and demand, back-end architectures and systems (inc. relationship with global GDSs), and the latest UX strategies for driving conversion and bookings
- 5 years+ experience in product management.
- Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, ability to speak French an advantage
- Experience leading a product team
Sound like a job you’d like to learn more about? Get in touch - we’d love to talk to you further! This job will be based in our Bellevue, WA offices.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-LS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.