Senior Product Manager - Imagery Applications at EagleView
EagleView is hiring a Senior Product Manager to support the planning and execution of a mobile-friendly, browser-based experience for our government customers. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Identify, scope and deliver prioritized features and products aligned against business objectives.
- Build business cases to support justification of priorities and tradeoffs.
- Maintain the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with current and potential customers on beta programs.
- Implement and maintain a customer feedback loop to validate roadmap and UX decisions.
- Align with key cross-company initiatives and cross-functional goals.
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape and define the product in support of maintaining and building a competitive edge.
- Communicate with confidence and become a go-to collaborator as a part of working with executives, peers, team members, customers, and partners.
- Inspire teams to deliver in a repeatable, predictable manner, in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborate across other product and engineering teams to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engage key stakeholders to drive alignment on business requirements.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Report regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives.
- Curious – desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker – looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- At least six years' previous experience as a product manager, or in a closely related role.
- Familiarity with imagery and how imagery is used in county government workflows.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, product lifecycle, and software development best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar).
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with engineering team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.