Senior Product Manager at Hiya, Inc.
We believe that mobile voice calls should be secure, engaging, and protected from fraud and robocalls. We believe the phone app is the most outdated app on your smartphone, and that the mobile network - as the largest communications network of any kind - urgently needs a trust and identity layer. You should know who's calling you and why! You should get the calls that are relevant to you (at that time) and none of the ones that aren't. Hiya is building the modern layer for the voice experience. We already serve over 120M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with smartphone makers like Samsung and mobile carriers like AT&T. Are you ready to join our team on the road to help us serve 1B users?
Hiya Connect is a product for businesses to help them communicate with their customers. Our product suite for enterprises provides rich caller identity, authentication, and reputation monitoring, in addition to in-depth performance analytics. As a PM for Hiya, you'll work with enterprises and various partners to understand their needs and help them succeed.
As a Senior Product Manager for the Hiya Connect team, you'll:
- Head the customer development process and learn everything there is to learn about why and how large, medium, and small size businesses call their customers, including the technical side of their call center operations
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to define long-term strategy and objectives
- Work with the engineering team, designers, and other product managers to establish quarterly goals, activities, and the key results to measure success
- Participate in the creation of users stories, specs, roadmaps, and own the prioritization of tasks and activities
- Represent the product (and the company) in visits to partners and customers
- Participate and influence other products strategies and roadmaps
- Work closely with customer success, sales, and operations teams at Hiya to improve customer acquisition, satisfaction, and retention
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we think these are important requirements for this role:
- Have many years of experience in building fast-growing enterprise and SMB products
- Led products from ideation to multiple iterations to find product-market fit
- Are analytically-minded, comfortable with data tools and using data dashboards as a value proposition to retaining customers
- Have mastered the art of SaaS metrics
- Personally led the user experience of comprehensive Web-based services to enterprises/SMBs in nascent product categories
- Have exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, product copy, presentations, visualizations)
- Have worked at a startup (< 500 employees) in the last 5 years or you believe you'll excel in a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure)
- Are proactive, decisive, and, when there are no data or facts available, your intuition is right more often than it's wrong
- Demonstrated creativity and product ingenuity
- Have a Computer Science (or equivalent) or an MBA (or equivalent) degree
You'll take the reins of an untamed nascent and exciting market. We estimate that within a decade, this product will generate tens of billions of dollars annually. Millions of organizations around the world will make Hiya an indispensable aspect of their operations. With the full Hiya solution, we are delighting people by getting them the right calls, at the right time of the day, and letting them know who's calling and why.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This position is based in Seattle