Senior Product Manager at Expedia Group
We are looking for a Sr. Global Product Manager to set strategic direction and partner closely with business and technology to build exceptional solutions for customer problems as a part of the Flights team. Our mission is to create delightful user experiences for our customers that help them find, plan, book and enjoy their next travel experience. As part of Flights, you will be responsible for maintaining and driving a keen focus on delivery and execution of these initiatives, across many Expedia Group brands. Are you passionate about making travel more accessible to people around the world? Come fly with us!
As the Product Manager, it’s your job to encourage and influence, by articulating and continuously reinforcing the Product vision.
What you'll do:
- Shape the overall flight customer experience and product strategy and assist and empower deliver excellence teams to bring these products to life
- Craft flight products with your innovative ideas and deep understanding of the traveler journey and industry / ecommerce trends
- Establish the vision, business goals, roadmap, and A/B testing strategy for your product features
- Work in a small, autonomous agile team along with UX designers, Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists and marketing to deliver exceptional products to our customers
- Talk regularly with customers and partners to continuously improve our understanding of what tools our travelers need to manage their travel plans wherever in the world they may be
- Presenting to senior executives, including C-Level, is not uncommon
- Own all product data analysis and performance measurement
Who you are:
- A seasoned product manager with 7+ years of related experience. Should include several product/service launches utilizing SCRUM/Agile Development to deliver Web and/or Mobile Applications
- Proven ability to work across key partner teams and positively influence a large, complex organization
- Clear record of defining and executing key analyses that generate measurable insights with minimal direction
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Possess experience in a fast-paced eCommerce environment or Air/Travel experience
- Experience in Mobile First responsive design preferred
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a desire to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, VRBO®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.