Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are recruiting a Product Marketing Manager who will “own” and lead the GTM strategy and execution for their respective product domains. This is an exciting role at an exciting time where we are looking to scale the business and continue in our direction as industry disruptors. In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the GTM motion with Product Management for new customer acquisition, enable sales with field enablement and drive pipeline growth by partnering with various teams within Marketing. If you enjoy wearing the “strategic hat” but also have a “get s*** done” attitude, then this role is for you! This role can be located anywhere in the US and you will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
What You Will Do:
- GTM: Build and execute the GTM strategy, lead product launches, set competitive positioning, manage “day-to-day” marketing support for your respective product domains; in a nutshell, “own” or “champion” your product domains in collaboration with the Product Management team.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the value proposition of your product including how they compare to competitive offerings, to the sales and field teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including sales training and product demos.
- Analyst relations: Collaborate with Corporate Marketing and support activities related to analyst relations that would include positioning Auth0 in various strategic surveys, interviews, and tradeshows.
- Persona research: Understand the buyer and the end-user. Build buyer personas and needs; be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your end-users and how they use your product; act as “the voice of the customer” across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Thought Leadership: Create thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, topics from the identity world, and geopolitical/technology topics related to the same, where relevant.
- Insights & Research: Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development and other relevant areas, and company growth.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of Product Marketing or Solutions Marketing experience.
- SaaS or Enterprise software experience is a must; proven track record marketing to a technical audience.
- Able to collaborate effectively with a diverse, remote team in ambiguous situations.
- Prior Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus towards metrics and measuring success.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to take initiative, follow-up and drive cross-departmental actions in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field is preferred.
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.