Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a developer with an entrepreneurial itch to scratch. At Auth0 we build identity solutions to be used by developers so they can focus on their innovative ideas. As such we are looking for someone who can lead the charge in planning, design, and even prototype the best solutions to satisfy our customers needs. This particular role will focus on session management which is the life blood of identity.
Session security is core to our success at Auth0. This role will work closely with architecture and product leadership to define scope and priority. Working closely with the development team and key stakeholders, they will write detailed requirements and specifications dictating behavior, lifecycle, API endpoints and relevant design constraints.
Development experience is required. The highly technical nature of the problem space and the audience expecting standard compliant solutions makes this role instrumental in driving Auth0 forward.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build innovative solutions:
- Work with architecture, the engineering team, and product leadership team to convert the business needs into detailed requirements and specifications that can be picked up by the team for development.
- Adapt new and existing standards into designs to continue the trend of pushing thought leadership and best practices in the industry.
- Collaborate with product marketing and developer relations to support creation of technical content that can be used to instruct customers and partners how to operate the feature.
- Develop, research, and educate business partners on requirements:
- Understand core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support to inform product decisions in owned area
- Engage, motivate and collaborate:
- Identify dependencies and drive the meetings to collaborate.
- Evangelize best practices and how they solve problems we face.
- Design solutions that have iterative phases with incremental value
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of web development and security work experience.
- Familiar with Open API, SAML, and OIDC specifications.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile concepts including Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Live in Canada.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams building software.
- Have experience working in a global remote-first organization.
- Have experience working with technology we currently use; like Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Place a high value on security.
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- #CA; #UK; #ES; #PL; #DE; #FR; #BE;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.