Senior Technical Product Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, May 22, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
We are looking for a developer with an entrepreneurial itch to scratch. At Auth0 we build identity solutions to be used by developers so they can focus on their innovative ideas. As such we are looking for someone who can lead the charge in planning, design, and even prototype the best solutions to satisfy our customers needs. This particular role will focus on session management which is the life blood of identity.
Session security is core to our success at Auth0. This role will work closely with architecture and product leadership to define scope and priority. Working closely with the development team and key stakeholders, they will write detailed requirements and specifications dictating behavior, lifecycle, API endpoints and relevant design constraints.
Development experience is required. The highly technical nature of the problem space and the audience expecting standard compliant solutions makes this role instrumental in driving Auth0 forward.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build innovative solutions:
- Work with architecture, the engineering team, and product leadership team to convert the business needs into detailed requirements and specifications that can be picked up by the team for development.
- Adapt new and existing standards into designs to continue the trend of pushing thought leadership and best practices in the industry.
- Collaborate with product marketing and developer relations to support creation of technical content that can be used to instruct customers and partners how to operate the feature.
- Develop, research, and educate business partners on requirements:
- Understand core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support to inform product decisions in owned area
- Engage, motivate and collaborate:
- Identify dependencies and drive the meetings to collaborate.
- Evangelize best practices and how they solve problems we face.
- Design solutions that have iterative phases with incremental value
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of web development and security work experience.
- Familiar with Open API, SAML, and OIDC specifications.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile concepts including Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Live in Canada.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams building software.
- Have experience working in a global remote-first organization.
- Have experience working with technology we currently use; like Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Place a high value on security.
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- #CA; #UK; #ES; #PL; #DE; #FR; #BE;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from groups who are underrepresented in tech or come from non-traditional backgrounds often do not apply for roles unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. At Auth0, we love builders and life-long learners, and we are very interested to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested in joining our team.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description