Sr. Product Manager - eCommerce Customer Experience at Crowd Cow
How many times in your career do you have the chance to create a ubiquitous consumer brand, build an entirely new supply chain, and change a big part of the food system?
Today, Crowd Cow offers the most convenient and direct way for consumers to purchase from independent and family-owned farms, providing access to a world of craft meats and seafoods more diverse and flavorful than most people realize. We’re also creating opportunities for the very best independent producers to reach more customers.
Our business continues to thrive, as more people need access to high quality meats and seafoods, without having to leave their homes. Crowd Cow has grown 400% over the past year and we’re looking to grow our team with people interested in working at a fast-growing start-up with a team of highly motivated and talented individuals.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for E-commerce Customer Experience with a history of creating and evolving high-quality and effective e-commerce customer experiences on desktop and mobile. This role will be responsible for the roadmap and projects that help us acquire new members, help those members find products to subscribe to, creating an efficient subscription box management experience, reducing or eliminating any issues that lead members to churn, and launching features that drive all aspects of conversion. These are some of the specific activities our Senior Product Manager for E-Commerce Customer Experience will focus on:
- Building out a customer experience product/technology roadmap including identification and prioritization of key themes, identification of key projects within those themes, determining optimum project sequencing.
- Developing product and design requirements for customer experience projects and working with the engineering team to execute and launch them.
- Identifying the most critical set of features that need to be included in a member-focused mobile application.
- Evolving the suite of metrics that we use to measure all aspects of our customer experience and evaluate the effectiveness of new feature launches and experiments.
- Looking around corners. You'll be in charge of identifying what actions we need to take today to make sure we're prepared for tomorrow with respect to our customer experience.
You might be a great fit for Crowd Cow's Senior Product Manager for E-Commerce Customer Experience role if you possess the following qualities:
- An Eye for Customer Experience Design. You're not a designer, but you have strong instincts for customer experience design including information hierarchy, ensuring valuable content/functionality is prominent, and creating experiences that achieve the desired customer goal.
- Growth Mindset. You are never satisfied with the status quo. You are constantly looking for ways for yourself and your team to be more effective. You're an active partner in driving growth of the business.
- Positive, Can-do Attitude. When confronted with challenges of any type, you see opportunities, not problems. You inspire others to confront those challenges, learn from them, and take actions that will make the team and our technology stack stronger.
- Ownership mentality. You hold yourself accountable for anything related to the effectiveness of the platform you lead. If there's an issue, you show a high degree of ownership, even if there is another ultimate owner within your team.
- Data-driven Mentality. You consistently use data to support your decisions, as an input into your prioritization, and to measure the impact of your actions. You go get the data need vs. depending on others to provide it.
These are the key objective requirements for the role:
- 4+ years as a Product Manager on software development projects, working directly with software developers, business intelligence engineers, and relevant stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience leading customer experience projects including design and implementation of new features, and iterative experiments on existing features.
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business or technical-related field.
- Experience in data mining (SQL, ETC, data warehouse, etc.) and analytics tools.
We are currently a remote company but have a strong preference for candidates living in or willing to relocate to the Seattle area.
Must be eligible to work in US without visa sponsorship.
Crowd Cow offers a generous PTO and Benefits package to all Full Time Employees.